Construction News Summit 2014
Laing O’Rourke’s Manchester Town Hall Complex transformation project won big at this year’s Construction News Awards.
The Construction News Summit is the premier event for the leaders of construction, giving them high-level networking opportunities, political clarity and influence and leads on new business.
Now in its second year, the event provides insight from major political figures, public and private clients, developers, investors and economists. It features discussions with CEOs from the top contractors and practical breakout sessions for construction leaders and suppliers.
As the construction market recovers, all eyes are on the 2015 general election and the ways that the next government will shape the future of the industry. The Summit will provide a forum to influence Britain's leading politicians and give you access to the clients who will dominate construction over the next five years and beyond.
What happened at the Construction News Summit in 2014?
- Debate with political leaders over their construction policies post-election and scrutinise their plans for boosting private and public sector investment
- Insight into where CEOs see their business in five years' time and their strategy to achieve it
- Networking and access to major clients, developers and contractors procuring work
- Businesses gain a competitive advantage in major sectors including housing and infrastructure
- Evaluating the impact the skills deficit will have on the ability of the industry to sustain growth