Patrick is a news reporter and covers the commercial, retail and infrastructure sectors.
- Tel: 020 7728 4641
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supermarket giant Asda will open 168 stores in 2011 after its acquisition of 194 Netto stores was cleared by the Office of Fair Trading.
The consortium behind the £1 billion Pinnacle Tower in the City of London has raised the funds needed to complete the development, Construction News understands.
The UK’s two largest contractors are turning to foreign markets for growth as the UK market remains uncertain.
- Planning system slammed at Mipim
- Costain eyes acquisitions to land big spenders
- Costain/Skanska JV wins Crossrail Bond Street civils job
- ISG boosts turnover to offset pressure from tighter margins
- Willmott Dixon wins £86.3m mixed use Tesco scheme
- Balfour Beatty looks to energy and civils to offset cuts
- Kier chief focuses on smarter building to avoid margin cuts